This unique method will help you prepare yourself in a way that will optimize your chances of getting the job you always wanted.Watch The Preview Buy Now for $59 12 Lessons 66 Minutes of Video Content Lifetime Access Access on
Mobile and TV Captions:
English, Hebrew More Details
Course: Preparing for a Job Interview
Course: Job Interview
Course Price: $59
This course will help you prepare to one of the most important stages in everyone's career: a job interview.This course presents a method. Therefore, it suits everyone: from college graduates to top level managers, the method will help you in making the right steps while engaging a new job, asking for promotion, or even get a project as a freelancer.As the competition grows, you must stand out. Proper preparation can be the factor which will make all the difference on the way to your dream job.
What you'll learn
- Proper preparation to a job interview.
- Things to note before and during the interview.
- How to react and respond in various situations.
AuthorMichael Tsur Founder at Shakla & Tarya  |  Negotiation, Conflict Resolution, Crisis Management & Mediation  |  13 Courses Founder at Shakla & Tarya
Negotiation, Conflict Resolution, Crisis Management & Mediation
13 Courses Michael Tsur is Founder of the first program for training negotiation as a profession achieving the level of negotiation specialist, Shakla & Tariya.
Michael Tsur is Founder of the first program for training negotiation as a profession achieving the level of negotiation specialist, Shakla & Tariya.
- Graduates approaching their first steps into business
- Employers who seek to improve their position
- Freelancers approaching a new client
Objectives Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Candidate preparation to a job interview
- Emphasize of important factors of a meeting
- Learn how to conduct an interview in a structural way
- Prepare Yourself
- Gather Information
- Scheduling the Meeting
- The Big Day
- Engaging the Interview
- Interacting throughout the Interview
- Negotiating Money
- The "Reversed Interview"
- Summarizing the interview
- The 5 Iron Rules